Serbooking.com may, at its sole and absolute discretion, run referrals/affiliate programs (“Affiliate Programs”) for select partners and publishers (“Affiliates”). Serbooking.com reserves the right to select and extend the Affiliate Program to publishers and/or partners based on its sole discretion. The Affiliate Programs may be time bound and Serbooking.com shall have the sole discretion to withdraw any Affiliate Programs at any time without any prior notice.
The following guidelines will be applicable for all Affiliate Programs:
- Serbooking.com reserves the right to deny, refuse, or revoke participation of any Affiliate or the inclusion of any site referred to by an Affiliate, in the Program at any time in Serbooking.com’s sole discretion.
- It is the Affiliate’s responsibility to ensure that the referrals sign up with Serbooking.com using/clicking on their unique tracking URL provided by Serbooking.com. Attribution of the referrals to an Affiliate shall be based solely on Serbooking.com’s tracking systems.
- Affiliates shall not promote the “tagged” referral links via certain forms of indiscriminate advertising, commonly referred to as “spamming”. Affiliates shall not obligate, or pressurize any third party (including End Users) to visit the visit or sign up on the Serbooking.com website.
Serbooking.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify the foregoing rules at any time. Serbooking.com reserves the right to take action against any person or entity that does not confirm to these rules.
Our program has been designed for sites with premium content. Sites that promote, contain, or link directly to the following types of content shall not be approved.
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that and/or discriminates or is offensive to any section of people
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Sale of prescription drugs
- Sale of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties
- Contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to clicking on ads, browse websites, read email etc.
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without adequate moderation
- Sites with content that has been generated using computer programs and hence may not be comprehendible.
- Bulk of the content is user-generated
- Sites with fake news
- Any other content that we believe in our sole discretion to be illegal
Public Distribution of Personal Referral Codes
Public distribution of your referral code on sites where you are a contributor and not the primary content owner (e.g., coupon websites, Wikipedia, Reddit, Craigslist, Facebook Groups, Yelp etc) is allowed. Promoting your invite code via search engine marketing (e.g., AdWords, Yahoo, Bing) is also allowed.
Other Policies Governing Respondent Credit
Referral credit earned from fraudulent activities will not be honored. Respondent reserves the right to investigate all referral activity and suspend your account and/or revoke any and all credits if we feel the credits were earned inappropriately. Our referral program cannot be combined with other programs that offer credit. Respondent reserve the right to deny any referral.
How many individuals can I share my referral code with?
You can share your referral code with as many unique individuals as you please.